About this blog

All of my projects in one place.

Saturday, February 13, 2010



for the grand annual spectacle that is valentines day I did a quasi romantic drawing enjoy


also it's like you know the Oscars and the Grammies and such here at jp's comic stuff. I have been awarded yet another award from my good Friend Jingle (see 2 posts ago for link). For the award I must list 10 things that make me happy soo...

1. comics

2. coming home and seeing your favorite blogs have new posts.

3. reading

4. Friends

5. good movies

6. family

7. being weirded out but oddly satisfied by commercials

8. getting new karate belt

9. After tons of work finally finishing a long comic

10. knowing that someone somewhere enjoys your stuff


as for updates Jp's comic stuff will soon be home to the webcomic 1890.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful,
    u have many interests,
    which is great to know!

    Happy Valentine's Evening!

    ReplyDelete