About this blog

All of my projects in one place.

Monday, May 3, 2010


Well I cannot believe it but JP's comics and stuff has reached 100 posts. To commemorate such a lofty achievement I've done a drawing of all my favorite characters including team mongoose, snakeman, Amish rock, the tasty taco zombies, Jason Maraz AND the giant robot, and finally my 1890 character. and for my 100th post I want to hear from you. tell me how you found this blog, any drawings or stories you enjoyed or any characters you want to see more of. Anyone who does so will get an award and a fun link on this post.

8 comments:

  1. loved the snake man...
    congratulations on your 100th post.
    what a creative and fruitful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! happy 100! i think my favorite is team mongoose...i think i found you through jingle, or you left a comment or...i dunno. the good thing is that i found you. smiles.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the clever short stories but my favorite of all is your illustration of:

    Steel My Horns will you!

    It cracks me up just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 posts....THAT"S GREAT!!!

    you have an exceptional blog in here! Well, you left a comment on one of Brian's posts and I followed the link and found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For 100th post, I must admit that I would love to see "Snakeman break dances"...just a thought. Your super-proud and admiring mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats JP!!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, congratulations! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete