About this blog

All of my projects in one place.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The cover of the book I'm currently working on "The New Adventures of Alan Moore." It fallows the adventures of the eccentric comic writer Alan Moore (He is real by the way) as he tries to avoid selling out. Also I will include as many real people (including jason maraz, muse, Grant morrison, Sam Hiti, Will Dinski, Andrew Zimmern, JK Rowling, and various other politicians writers and artists.) I will also include any other bloggers who want to be in the book. If you want to just leave me a comment.

7 comments:

  1. that may be the closest i ever get to grant morrison or alan moore...so yeah i would love to...and to be in one of your drawings oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be honored if you included me. And besides looking forward to the book in general, I'm looking forward to seeing Will in the book, he's a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like you to draw my face, hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count in your mother :), althugh I do not know how I would fit...great creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for not being here a lot lately!
    I find it a great idea, and I'g like to be in :)
    It'd be cool to see how you'd imagine me~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be part of your comic! I loved picking up your book at Sam's table at SpringCon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/07/05/poetry-awards-4-thursday-poets-rally-week-24/

    three poetry awards,
    2 general awards,
    have fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete