About this blog

All of my projects in one place.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new adventures of Alan Moore update: the penciling is complete for the first issue of the new adventures of Alan Moore. The inking should be done by the end of this month.
here is the final list of real people appearing in issue #1
1. Alan Moore (obviously)
2. Andrew Zimmern
3. Grant Morrison
4. Neil Gaiman
5. My friend Adam
6. My friend Henry Dykstal
7. Jason Maraz
8. Muse
9. Maha
10. Todd McFarlane (final boss)

also for the covers I plan to rip off famous art that uses Alan Moore instead of the subjects of the painting. For instance the first cover will be The Scream.

4 comments:

  1. oh drat i did not make the cut...cool look forward to seeing it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: don't worry you're in next issue when alan Moore comes to the U.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I convince writer son to put his mom in the mix? :)

    ReplyDelete